Public Service Announcement

Greetings fellow Left Fieldians*, I’m tas and you’ll be hearing more from me in the future. I had been talking with Kyle via email and, in response to one of his recent posts where he said his blogging time would be limited lately, I mentioned that I could step in as a guest blogger, so here I am. Kyle writes some outstanding essays on a daily basis though, so I know I’ll need to step my game up.

Some of you may know me because I ran Loaded Mouth; plus I’ve guest blogged at more place than I can remember. So I know how to handle the terrain on somebody else’s blog — I’m a guest. I at least have to act housebroken. But I have gone ballistic on other blogs before, and given the manner I used to act in on my own blog, some people might be wondering if Kyle’s brought a ticking timebomb on board at CFLF (and if you’re a fan, you might be grinning with anticipation). So just to set everyone’s expectations, here is a list of words and phrases** that you won’t see me utter in my CFLF posts:

Piss
Shit
Fuck
Cunt
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits
Fisting
Jesus Fucking Christ
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me
Jumpin’ Jesus on a pogo stick
Fuckstick
Fucking fuck fuck fuckity fuck
Holy sweet fuck
Would you look at the size of that fucking thing?
Fucktard
Fucktardo
Man Fucks Cow
Drooling Fucking Retards
Dumbfuckistan
Fuck my fanny
Merry Christmas, I fucked your snowman
Ass sucking
Butt fucking

…and finally, Ann Coulter.

Now that you’ll know where I’m coming from, I’ll see you soon!

* – What is the term for a community member of CFLF, anyways?
** – Fun fact: For the list, I looked over my Google Analytics statistics for Loaded Mouth, particularly the search engine queries that people found my site with. When I narrowed it down to just search engine queries containing the F word, it gave me 1437 results.

12 Responses to “Public Service Announcement”

1. Cernig says:

Luv ya Tas. Luv the list too. 🙂

Regards, C

2. Cernig says:

And I hereby suggest that the correct term for a member of the CFLF community be a “cuffaluff”.

Unique, memorable and evocative of cute heffalumps as opposed to those nasty GOP elephants.

Regards, C

3. ann coulter is or as a curse word BRILLIANT

4. terry says:

The first 7, according to George Carlin…
    Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that’ll infect your soul,
    curve your spine, and keep the country from winning the war.

Welcome tas.

I know about Carlin’s 7 words.. I was going to leave a note saying I plagiarized it, but I figured the skit is so famous that people would immediately get it. I’m glad to see that I’m correct. 🙂

6. Well, it’s good to see you getting a warm welcome first thing in the morning. Glad to have you on board man. Glad to have you on board.

7. Dynamic says:

I can only assume you intentionally left cockmonger, Mark Foley Fondue (as tasty as it sounds) and serial cock socket off the list.

Fair enough – can’t leave all the adjectives off limits.

If anyone complains, just remind them that free speech is a bitch.

Welcome to the community!

I dunno about that “Mark Foley Fondue”, Dynamic… Sounds kinda fishy.

9. You know, I actually just read the post you linked to, and I found it relatively agreeable. The commentors were really not thrilled though were they?

Not really. Say Anything and I mix together like lighters and gasoline. When I wrote that post, Pushing Rope was still a new-ish blog and it was the first big link that they got. So it become somewhat-legend, kinda.

11. Well, it was a damn fine rant. Damn fine. My mom used to tell me that too many curse words denotes low intelligence and a poor vocabulary but she won’t use that argument on me anymore.

God, it’s been a long time since I engaged in a full on rant like that. Since I ditched my old pseudonym actually.