Ann Coulter’s Mother Died. What a Perfect Opportunity To Attack Liberals!

Trust Ann Coulter to use a column about her own mother who just died as a vehicle to attack liberals.

24 Responses to “Ann Coulter’s Mother Died. What a Perfect Opportunity To Attack Liberals!”

1. Booogie-Mann says:

I didn’t see any attacks in there, but it was obvious her Mother was a big GOP fan. So what?? I agree this piece was a little awkward but hey, this in no way compares to the Wellstone Memorial … a pep rally for Democrats, ripping Republicans, and unlike this little obituary Wellstone’s Memorial was all over our TV. We had to watch it, and it was sick.

2. Booogie-Mann says:

While Coulter is lamenting her mother’s death … a relatively trivial issue … Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein may have helped her husband get tens of millions in Government Contracts in a quid pro quo … selling the foreclosed homes of her constituents at rates from 8% to 30% of the property value, plus her husband bought 10 million more shares of the Company.

So much for a caring Liberal, taking homes away from poor people and selling them for a profit. Why not let a minority Company get the contract?? … isn’t she rich enough already?? Seems like pure GREED and maybe corruption, disgusting:

3. Gabrielle says:

Trust a liberal to turn a grieving daughter’s eulogy into a grab for attention. God, you people are despicable.

I didn’t see any attacks in there…

Well, Boogie, it isn’t the GOP references, but we have already established that you are a poor reader, so it doesn’t surprise me you can’t find it.

Gabrielle, dear, here’s how it works in life: If Ann Coulter uses her column about her dead mother to publicly and completely gratuitously attack liberals, then she is the despicable one, whether liberals give it back to her, or not.

TAS! Oh my god, that was hilarious! I didn’t expect that at all when I clicked on the link. Too funny.

Thanks Kathy. I’m sick of dealing with trolls using words. It’s apparent they don’t read those words, I mean, just look at their comments. If I didn’t know better (which, come to think of it, I don’t), I’d think these trolls are barely literate. So I have to lower this to kindergarten level.. Maybe they’ll understand me if I use pictures!

8. Booogie-Mann says:

I’ve figured out what “tas” means, it’s short for “The Asshole” …. very clever, it resembles the way you act and smell …. don’t have to lower yourself to kindergarten level tas, you’re already there …. probably dreaming about Palin Nude out there somewhere trying to “grab attention”.

tas selfportrait: http://www.kongshoej.dk/fun/Asshole%20art.jpg

Kathy, so if Coulter’s column is so out of line … how bout the Wellstoned Memorial ?? Geez, that was all over TV …….. still can’t find that huge attack in her column, do I need special glasses??

Excuse me, but do you have a mullet?

10. ccrane says:

kathy and tas, isnt there anything more productive you could be doing instead of personally attacking someone who gives an opinion? its unfortunate that the liberals are so quick to attack instead of having ANYTHING productive say…

ccrane: Isn’t there anything better you have to do then tell me how to live my life?

12. J. Cook says:

Paul Wellstone…enough said. Anyone ripping Coulter’s obit has zero credibility.

13. J. Cook says:

Interesting how tas and Kathy only attack boogiemann…yet neither have responded to the P. Wellstone funeral

14. Booogie-Mann says:

Actually most prefer the term “Idaho Waterfall” like in this picture of tas before he got dumped by the dot.bombs:

Funny how theasshole (aka: tas) is all outraged by Michael Weiner’s comments, yet he chooses to deride an entire mullet wearing population, guess that’s “ok”.

BM: Defending vile 9/11 comments since 2009.

J. Cook: Actually responding to BM’s comments means reading them. I don’t partake in such nonsense.

16. Booogie-Mann says:

tas: not that you don’t … you can’t … doing so means you would have to think, even acknowledge some of your own mean spirited hateful hypocrisy … impossible for you to do in your sheltered box of Automatons.

I ain’t defending somebody who says the 9/11 hijackers should have hit other buildings, asshole.

Go fuck yourself.

18. the watcher says:

Kathy you are obviously a fat unwashed troll and are jealous of Ann Coulter’s svelte frame. Since this counts as a ‘hit’ on your site, I won’t be back.

19. Myron says:

It is useful to remember that hate begets hate. I remember that Coulter turned her vitriol on 9/11 widows. To some degree, we are seeing the hate that hate made. Everybody has a mother, even vile people.

20. connie says:

THOSE ON THE LEFT ARE JUST A BUNCH OF “NERDS” . THEY CAN’T HELP
    IT…THEY WERE BORN THAT WAY.
    THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW HOW T0 REACT TO THE “RIGHT” IS BY NAME-CALLING OR THROWING PIES.
    ALL THESE ACTIONS JUST CONFIRM THEIR IGNORANCE. POOR DUMB SOULS.

I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I’M A FUCKING MORON!

22. Mark says:

Mryon. You’re apparently vile enough to have two mothers

23. Audrey says:

“I didn’t see any attacks in there”…

Oh, really? Not even this? “… the exact opposite of liberals who have absolutely no morals and yet are ferociously judgmental. “