Ladies and gentlemen, without introduction (really, does this jackass need one?), I present to you the face of the former John McCain campaign for president, that plumber guy.

I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn’t have them anywhere near my children.

Got any other prejudices you’d like to air, Samuel?  Oh, and you have gay friends?  Heh, that’s funny.

Personally, what I can’t wait for is the chorus of Republicans screaming that their own media creation doesn’t speak for them, only for himself.  Such delicious irony.

Update:

Perhaps I spoke too soon about Republicans backing away from Plumb Job after his anti-gay remarks.  One of my biggest fans on the right, Donald Douglas — a dishonest hack job who never fessed up concerning lies he published about me — defends Plumb Job’s statements:

Nowadays, as we have seen with the recent controversy over Carrie Prejean, but also today with Samuel Wurzelbacher’s statements, traditional Americans have been rebranded as “bigots.”

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Oh really!  So when Plumb Job claims that he doesn’t want homosexuals — excuse me, “queers” to use his words — going near his children, that’s not bigoted?  How is that not bigoted?  Oh wait, I see, it’s because all of you assholes are “traditional Americans,” therefore you’re just all better than us weirdos who pine for equality for all those fucking queers, right Donald?

What a traditional fucking piece of work you are.

22 Responses to “Beer: Definitely a check; Steers: Well, he eats red meat, so check; Queers: Eh, not so much”

1. Booogie-Mann says:

I’ll bet YOUR parents let homosexuals play with their kids, tas. Maybe the government and the media need to investigate Joe the Plumber even more …. along with all us other “Right Wing Terrorists”, you know, the ones Janet Napolitano targeted in her Report?? I don’t like Joe the Plumbers comments, but there is plenty of idiotic hate fuming from the left as well.

Check out the latest from Janeane Garofalo, she calls all the Tea Party goers racists …. painting with the broadest of brushes … using her own bias and stereotype of ordinary Americans … in her intolerant mind a peaceful protest about taxes/TARP is a racist event, somehow:

I wrote about this at TMV, tas. The guy is a moron.

What’s the reaction at TMV been like, Kathy? Similar to my prediction of Republicans saying JtP doesn’t speak for them, or Republicans like Donald Duck embracing his comments as a defense of supposed American “traditions”? Or have they been like BM, completely inane, defending, and then claiming that you’re just the same anyways. Gotta love this guy’s way of “arguing”.

4. repsac3 says:

Donald the Professor’s brilliance knows no bounds. Just ask him.

Thanks for being among those taking him down on this particular bit of willful misunderstanding. It no longer surprises me when feigns misunderstanding in defense of one of his heros (though most frequently, he is the “hero” he is defending), but surprised or not, the dirty laundry he so often willingly hangs on the line deserves a good airing. For some sicknesses, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

5. Booogie-Mann says:

My overall point was, tas, that this site likes to point fingers. People like YOU like to point fingers at the other side while ignoring your own bigotry and the bigotry of the left. The moral high ground “Progressives” like to stand on is but a small pile of dirt. Garofalo’s comments are just one recent example. The outpouring of hatred and threats towards Miss California is another. She’s been called a b*tch and a cu*t by Mr. TMZ for holding a position favored by well over 50% of Californians this past election, well over 80% of blacks voted down Gay Marriage in California!! But I guess tas and Kathy are ok with TMZ and Garofalo …. you won’t clean up your house …

Joe’s comments were indeed bigoted. I think faggots should be allowed all the legalisms of Marriage, just without using the word. “Civil Unions” as a legal term would be fine, just accept it and let’s be done with this issue. If a church wants to marry faggots I’m ok with that too but accept that the Catholic Church won’t and let’s be done here. So I’m not throwing Joe the Plumber under the bus … why should I?? … Liberals never throw their people under the bus, not a peep of criticism from the Left, you won’t clean up your side … so I’m not going to either. I like Joe.

tas’s commentary above, his labeling of “Traditional Americans” above wreaks of all the same bigotry put forth by Joe the Plumber. Good work tas, you are what you hate.

repsac3, nice Lebowski quote on your blog. I haven’t dealt with Donald Duck much… In fact, I never commented on his blog until one day I found my name and pictures of myself on there. He still has yet to offer an apology and correction for slandering me, even though I pointed out his error (part of his error stems from the fact that he cannot read properly); nor has Duck swung by this blog and commented on my attack on him here. Maybe he’s afraid. I’ll have to go through your posts and contact with him on your blog when I have some downtime in a couple of weeks.. Right now my professors (who would all kick Donald Ducks ass, I imagine) expect long papers from me.

Let’s play spot the bigotry! Ready, kids?!

I think faggots should be allowed all the legalisms of Marriage, just without using the word. “Civil Unions” as a legal term would be fine, just accept it and let’s be done with this issue. If a church wants to marry faggots I’m ok with that too …

Anybody catch it?!

8. Booogie-Mann says:

Ha !! I knew you’d like that tas … just being a bigot like you, Garofalo, Perez Hilton and Joe the Plumber … hard to believe you think you’re owed an apology from Donald Duck or anyone. All you do is curse and write vile, mean-spirited crap. Just crap.

While Joe the Plumber’s comments act as a distraction, real racism and bigotry is on display by a top Democrat Elected Official!! Dick Durbin wants to repeal the DC Voucher program so his kids don’t have to go to school with poor black kids. Durbin is a racist.

So you call gay people “faggots”, and when I call you out on it, you blame me, Garofalo, and Perez Hilton for bigotry. Uhm, what?

My god, I made the mistake of reading a BM comment again instead of posting a snarky reply without reading a word of what he said. Stupid, stupid me.

Are their classes for your style of “logic” or just drugs? And are the drugs illegal or OTC? I’m really curious.

10. Booogie-Mann says:

In your own way you, Garofalo, and Perez Hilton are all bigots. Bigots in a way impossible for your to recognize and acknowledge. You didn’t call me on anything, I set your ass up, …. so easy to manipulate, like a child are you tas.

I feel like I’m talking with a child. LOOK AT MEZZZ! I’M RIGHT BECUZ I SAYZ SOOOO!@#$!! Though judging from this picture, it appears you’re an adult. Physically, at least.

12. repsac3 says:

BM: It’d help your cause a whole lot if you took the time to quote the bigoted things the people you attack have said, perhaps pointing out the kinds of people you believe they’re bigoted against.

As far as Garafalo & Hilton, I’d agree if you said they were rude, but you’ll have to explain the bigotry… From what I’ve read of tas here, I haven’t even seen rudeness, let alone bigotry. I mean, you could just do what folks like Donald Douglas do, and keep tossing out unfounded allegations, without providing any backing evidence, but then, only the most misguided of fools will believe you. It’d be far better for you to try to make your case… …or admit you cannot.

And for a guy who thinks himself so clever, I’d think you’d recognize that the use of the word faggot to refer to folks is offensive, even if you do it in jest.

From what I’ve read of tas here, I haven’t even seen rudeness…

Placing me in the incredibly odd position of defending BM, even I would have to disagree with you on this point. It questions the notion of my whole asshole schtick, which is generally intentional.

However, BM seems to equate the use of colorful language with the bigotry of singling out a group of people as a second class just because you don’t like the relationships they partake in. He seems to think that getting angry with somebody — a normal human emotion — is the same as bigotry. Then he demands that you argue this point with him, without looking at the other side and realizing that there’s no possible way to argue with this “logic” because it’s just so illogical and wrong; an ignorance of anything empirical.

14. Booogie-Mann says:

respac3: did you somehow miss the video link to Garofalo’s comments?? … Or Perez Hilton quoted as calling Miss Cali a b*tch and a c*nt?? Now Perez Hilton has gone out of his way to dig up old photo’s of her, mock her boob job and mock her religion. As if Perez Hilton knows what being a Christian is. Perez Hilton is an angry a$$hole, anything but tolerant of other people … typical Liberal.

Look I know tas is purposefully being rude, he calls it colorful language, I say that makes him the same as what he purports to hate, a hypocrit. Can’t be vile, offensive, bigoted then lash out at others for the same thing tas. I find it funny how tas jumped on the “faggot” bait within ten minutes, while wielding his own pervasive offensive language and bigotry throughout this blog. You need to call the loan on those brain cells.

So while the Left is still focused on Joe the Plumber and Sara Palin … anyone wanna explain why Democrat Durbin is pulling funding from the DC Voucher Program?? Why did Senator DiFi feel the need to write a letter and push for 50 billion for the FDIC … before her husbands firm got a multi-billion dollar contract from the FDIC?? …. selling the foreclosed homes which poor people were kicked out of … and he’s making 8% – 30% for each sale, DiFi’s husband even bought 10 million more stock BEFORE getting the contract!! And Democrat DiFi isn’t even on the Banking Committee!! Talk about injecting her power, corruption, greed and nepotism !! Geez!! Duke Cunningham went to jail for a million dollar scandal whereas DiFi has funneled billions to her husbands interests.

What happened to Obama’s “Transparency in Government”?? We still don’t know who got all the TARP money. Do you?? Oh, its just a few TRILLION … Obama has dozens of Lobbyists in his Administration after promising not to during the Campaign. Obama is continuing the NSA Eavesdropping program and the Military Tribunals of Bush after campaigning against it … why is the Left soooo silent now?? Isn’t it bizarre how Government Officials here and in the UK won’t use the term “Terrorist” anymore? Instead Janet Napolitano prefers “man made disaster” … “Global Warming” is now “Climate Change” … “Liberal” is now “Progressive” … “taxes” are “revenue” … seems people on your side keep repainting that pig, but it’s still a pig!!

What’s this about Obama’s “Car Czar” threatening investors?? How is it possible that the UAW now owns General Motors and Chrysler?? … is this a quid pro quo for decades of Union Support?? Seems kinda shady to put the Unions in charge of Automakers, what did the UAW ever invest $$ in the Automakers?? UAW is getting these Companies for FREE. All around the Nation our Local, State, and Federal Governments are raising taxes during a recession, without regard for the average citizen’s own budget or job loss. Did you know that every time big tax cuts are passed … revenue to the Federal Government has increased?? So why are the authorities doing the opposite of what is proven to work? What happened to all of Obama’s Stimulus Money?? Where’s the transparency he promised?? Recovery.gov shows nothing …

So anyway, while all this major political activity is taking place … important policy and spending decisions are in play … while tas and Kathy choose to focus on Joe the Plumber and Condi talking to 4th graders. My point is you guys have your head in the sand, show no semblance of impartiality or fairness and could seem to care less about Democrat malfeasance. Clean up your side.

What’s the reaction at TMV been like, Kathy?

It’s been mixed. TMV has its fair share of dinosaur readers, too, along with really strong liberals. So really not that much different from here.

If TMV commenters aren’t much different from here, Kathy, then I think I’ll just stop commenting there. For reasons, see above. Directly above.

You obviously have no clue who I am, do not read, yet expect me to talk with you. Pretty fucking amazing.

You’ll stop commenting “there”? Meaning, at TMV? I didn’t know you *did* comment there. I’ve never seen your comments.

19. repsac3 says:

No, BM, I didn’t miss the Garafalo or Hilton comments. That’s why I said they was rude. But bigotry is a whole other matter, and you still haven’t bothered to quote any “bigoted” comments from the people you’re accusing.

As far as mocking Miss CA, that happens when people play the holier-than-thou card. As I’ve said elsewhere, I could care less about her opinion of legalizing gay marriage, but it was a bad idea for a Miss USA contestant to needlessly alienate people. I expect folks who want to represent America to be diplomatic and not ruffle feathers like she did. As for her old photos, she posed for ’em, and it seems she lied about it when filling out her Miss CA forms. Same goes for the internal falsies. This kinda crap ALWAYS gets out when people get famous. It’s wrong to dig up & publicize such dirt, but no one’s hands are clean, least of all those of operatives from either major political party.

The rest of your rant is sadly off-topic–kind of a “toss it all at the wall & see what sticks” approach. I can appreciate your feeling like this topic isn’t as important as all those others you mention–I even agree, to some extent–but I also note that you still chose to repeatedly comment about this topic at this thread… Odd, that. Maybe you need your own blog, where you can discuss the topics you find most important.

I’ve posted a couple under the handle “13monsters”, which I was logged in as for some reason and I was too lazy to log t and change it to something more recognizable. Heh.

21. Booogie-Mann says:

tas: So far this blog has been all about the Last 8 years rather than the next four … any criticism or insight into Obama’s Administration you’ve kept to yourself. Republicans, Sara Palin, and Condi Rice are out of power and virtually irrelevant. Yet that’s all we hear about on CFLF and Olbermann’s show.

respac3: Calling a group of people “racist” goes beyond rude … and we’ll just have to disagree about Miss CA. The rest of my missive was indeed off this topic but meant to address so many other topics being ignored. It’s like the Left has put it’s blinders on, complete trust in Obama, not critical whatsoever …. I was watching Olbermann last night … as usual all his guests were on the exact same page/paragraph/sentence/word as Kieth. All smiles and giggles, no discussion or differing perspectives. His “Worst Person in the World” segment is easy to predict … Limbaugh, Rove, Bush, O’Reilly, Murdoch … almost comical. Meanwhile TRILLIONS of TARP money are missing, distributions have been concealed from the public, Obama has broken tons of promises and the Auto Industry has been taken over by the Government and the UAW. Important issues are glazed over while more trivial topics are elevated … same thing for CFLF …

Oh yeah. Right.

BM: An artist’s rendition.