The usual dirty leftie liberal suspects are saying that the reason Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, Caylee, is because (a) there was no direct physical evidence that Casey murdered Caylee, or even that the cause of death was murder; and (b) the defense raised a lot of reasonable doubt that the prosecution was simply not able to overcome.
That is ridiculous. Here are 11 reasons why Casey Anthony is guilty as hell:
1. She didn’t behave the way a grieving mother is supposed to behave. To wit:
2. They found a really bad smell in the trunk of her car. There was nothing there, but Casey’s mom said it smelled like a dead body.
3. Her lawyers made up a story, to save her from the death penalty, about her father abusing her when she was a child. Her father didn’t abuse her. He said he didn’t under oath, and besides he cried so much about his granddaughter’s death.
4. Somebody has to pay for Caylee’s death, and it might as well be Casey because who else could have done it?
5. Because the ” ‘accidental’ ” defense was bunk.” Because it was.
6. The jurors did not have a clue what “reasonable doubt” means. And they’re idiots.
8. I did not watch the trial on tv or keep up with it much, but my wife/husband/friend did.
9. Casey Anthony is a slut, plus she’s pregnant, but that’s not a crime in Florida.
10. Casey Anthony murdered Caylee, because letting criminals get away with murder is the price we pay for liberty.
11. Because CSI has brainwashed jurors into believing that being a bad mother is not a crime.